Today we released a few new features and bug fixes. Keep the feature requests and bug reports coming.
- Customers can now get a nicely formatted invoice, instead of just a sales receipt. There is a new “Invoice” option under the “more” pulldown in My Purchased Products and Purchase History folders. You can enter a PO#, Company Address, VAT, etc. to the invoice.
- The Publisher now allows watermarking of turntables. The interface has also been adjusted to make it more obvious that the watermark is being processed.
- Copy to Upload on a product in the Publisher will now copy all files associated with that product (main product files, source thumbnails, and accompanying product files) into a folder in your Uploads section. This was a request to make it easier to reuse already published files.
- The white line around thumbnails and gray bars around non-square thumbnails are gone. So any thumbnail with background color of 247,247,247 looks like it’s floating on the page.
- Fixed some bugs related to Starring in My Files.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate products showing up in More Products by Artist section of Full Preview.
- Downloading of promotional files from Full Preview no longer requires the user to be logged in.
- A number of small UI issues were fixed/tweaked.