- Find “xView” in the drop-down menu and once your mouse is over it another set of options will appear and you want to select “Isolated Vertices”.
- Go to “Customize”, then “Units Setup…”, and select “Generic Units” so that it matches our CheckMate script.
- Select the model.
- Go to the bottom and select “[Click Here To Update]”. All Isolated Vertices will appear in green.
- Select the object with Isolated Vertices that you would like to fix, then again select “[Click Here To Update]” at the bottom.
- Go to the modify tab, and under “Selection” choose “Vertex”.
- To fix the Isolated Vertices you want to go to the bottom and right-click where it says “[Isolated Vertices: # Vertices]” and choose “Select Results”.
- Press “delete” on your keyboard.
Visit our Knowledge Base for additional 3ds Max instructional videos.