Completely new versions of the Downloads and Publisher areas are now online! Downloads now lets you organize your purchases into folders, create and send sales receipts, and lots more. Publisher is a whole new publishing system, with easier multiple file upload and ability to save drafts.
These features are currently available as a Beta so you can field-test them and tell us what you think. We’ll even be holding a few webinars next month for our publishers to get feedback. Once we know we’ve got it right, these features will become the standard at TurboSquid. The current version will remain available for some time after that, too.
You can access the new systems now from the Product Manager and Downloads pages. Publishers can also access the new Publisher directly from the Dashboard.
- Upload multiple files with ease.
- Organize uploads into folders.
- Save drafts of products for later editing.
- Hide and show products easily.
- Products are checked immediately for DMCA compatibility*, and if necessary, are put in a fast-track queue for review/adjustment.
- See all your purchases at once.
- Organize your products into folders, any way you like.
- Upload and store your files for as long as you want. Unlike other sites, we won’t charge you for it, ever.
- Your downloads stay listed and don’t ever expire.
- Accompanying Files are available within the Downloads area after purchase. No need to go out to the Product Preview to grab them.
- Create sales receipts for your own records or send them to your accounting department.
- See your entire purchase history with dates and order numbers.
- Mark your favorites with a star icon for easy search later on.
- Corporate Account customers can see order numbers and notes for each purchase and copy purchases between account users.
Your feedback is essential to making TurboSquid the best it can be! Please try out these new systems and tell us what you think. You can post comments on your workflow, or about any bugs you find, or tell us how much you like the particular shade of blue used on one of the buttons. You can even just toss up a quick post to tell us how much you love the new system (or hate it, as the case may be).
- Downloads system feedback: Use the New Downloads Systems thread in the General 3D Discussion forum.
- Publisher system feedback: Use the New Publisher and Downloads Systems thread in the General Seller forum. Note that you must have published products in order to access this forum.
*For information on DMCA and how TurboSquid complies, see our Knowledge Base.